Spacious hotel room for the 4 of us with (although not an apartment) nice dining table with comfortable chairs and a balcony. Impeccable bathroom. We were looking for a place to stay at for one night only when visiting the Plitvicer Lakes. House Tina definitely met our requirements: pretty close to the National Park, good beds and simple complimentary breakfast. For the 10 yrs old there was a nice size 'soccer field' and some swings, so he could get rid off his energy in the evenings.
You can visit the park within a day, depending on time of arrival. However, should you need more time, a two-days entrance ticket is available. Driving distance from House Tina to entrance number 1 is 5-10 min. If going to this area again, we will definitely book a room at House Tina again.
Nice to have would be a small fridge in the room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia