We ended up staying at a lot of hotels on our cross-country trip through Costa Rica. This was easily one of the best hotels that we stayed at during our trip. The room we stayed in was clean and spacious. The staff was great and very helpful. They gave us advice on what to see an do and directed us on good places to eat. They were also very accommodating with our special needs as we were traveling with an 18 month old toddler. The breakfast included was good and they served you quickly so that you can get out the door and on your way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge is a small family run hotel in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde. Our lodge is recommended for solo travelers, couples, nature lovers and families. Our mission is to make sure that every single guest we have has a great individual experience and that each of you will go home with wonderful memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Monteverde Rustic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Rustic Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena