Casa Tranquilo is a great B&B. While it's nothing fancy, it's very welcoming, homey and is run by a friendly and helpful young Tico couple David and Elena along with their baby son, 3 cats and 2 dogs. (Don't worry most of the time the animals are wondering about outside of the house, I have cat allergies and I was fine.) The place is clean, our room had it's own bathroom, which is a steal for the price they charge. On top of that they offer free internet and free breakfast in the morning. In the evening all the travelers would gather together in the living room along with the owners and have a blast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena