I have not had much experience in hostels, but I loved this place!! Clean, hot shower, great prices and fantastic staff! Breakfast was fast and the service was personal. They also have a communal kitchen, if you are into making your own food. Staff gave us local information about great restaurants, tours, sights to see and recommended a great place to stay on our next stop in Costa Rica. From the moment we met David, I felt like I was meeting an old friend. Casa Traquilo felt like home and I look forward to my next trip to Monteverde so I can stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.