Casa Tranquilo was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. The place is clean and affordable. The family that owns it are really nice! They will help you choose from all the things to do in the area and let you in on local secrets. They provided fruit for breakfast like a fresh papaya from their own tree! There was lots of food left by other travelers so we took some and left some. We had an awesome time in this town and it was even more special because of his hostel and the family that runs it. Thanks David amd family for being so great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena