My bf and I rented a car and it wasn't hard to find the place. Easy check-in for our double private room: simple and clean, but we felt a draft in a corner or two of the room. It was very windy outside at night and the loose shutters and loud noises overnight made it a little difficult for a good night's rest. Kitchen facilities were plentiful; it said they offered free breakfast but there was no "free" breakfast out at around 8am... Who knows.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.