I visited with a friend for a short visit in Santa Elena. Casa Tranquilo was our host for 2 nights. It is clean, efficient, has a kitchen, computer room, free wifi, hot running water. The furniture is made of real wood, not particle board, and is solid and comfortable. The hosts are gracious, full of useful tips and advice. Their breakfast, home made banana bread, fresh Costa Rican coffee, eggs and tropical fruit plate, are hearty, satisfying, delicious... Their prices are the best in town, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena