when we arrived we got the information we asked for and the recepcionist was very friendly.
having a shower can cause serious problems, was lucky i wore my havaianas when i got a electric shock from it.
in the night it was almost not possible to sleep, its just beside the street and a simple (but nice) wooden building.
breakfast was not ready on time like it was told, bad luck if you have some plans like we had...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena