My friend and I stayed here in January and we were happily surprised with this place. It was our first time in Central America and didn't know what to expect. Immediately we were greeted with friendly smiles and advised on what to do in the town. They helped arrange activities for us and even took us on a hike where we climbed a giant strangler tree and rappelled down the side of it. Breakfast was nice and using the kitchen is great for people on a budget. Great hostel in this area!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.