I stayed at Casa Tranquilo for 2 nights. The staff were friendly and helpful with organising activities and giving advice about buses etc. It was very comfortable and fairly clean, with a pretty good kitchen and hot showers. The only downside was that the building is creaky and quite cramped, so we could hear everything happening in the corridors and rooms around. The breakfast was fantastic – the best I’ve had in a hostel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena