this hostel is really nice. you get a lot for this goid price. we had a private room with bath, and it was very clean and confortable. the kitchen is great to cook something and in the morning they provide fresh fruits, eggs and bread for you. breakfast is included. santa elena is very small, so you can walk everything by foot. we even could see a sloth in the tree right in front of the hostel. there are shuttleservices to monteverde and santa elena cloudforest for 1$. i really can recommend this hostel, i would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena