I stayed here for a night or two in march 2012. It was such an amazing way to end my trip, staying at this nice and comfortable hostel.
The staff were super friendly and genuine, the food was great, and of course the walk and climb up the fig tree was incredible.
The price is perfect and i believe you get more than what you pay for!
I'd recommend this place to anyone who wants a comfortable stay, where you feel at home, with knowledgeable and honest staff :)
Oh! and the dogs! Love the dogs, definitely adds a nice vibe to have them around.
I meant to write this review a long time ago but failed to...sorry david! But here i am, still haven't forgotten y'all. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena