Definitely would stay here every time when in town. Coolest staff I've seen. Felt like a second home. I stayed here for 3 night and it was great. They serve a good breakfast and had good clean beds and shower with warm water. Cool kitchen with everything that you need to make your own meals.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.