It's all about the staff. We arrived after a long trip and they just took us in and showed us a great time. The rooms are really cozy and they are improving them all the time. When we got there, they mentioned that we should go with them to this tree. They took us repelling down a hollowed out tree that night. It was so cool and made our experience there unforgettable. The room was so affordable too, they care more about showing you a good time than the bottom line because everyone there works for themselves, it's really special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena