I have stayed in hostels all over Latin America and Europe and feel that Casa Tranquilo was by far my favourite so far. I have never encountered such friendly and helpful staff. The bedrooms and bathrooms are very clean and well kept and the guys working there are more than eager to provide all the information you need to have an amazing time in the Monteverde area. I loved that the place was quiet at night but full of life during the day. I will definitely be going back to this hostel to chill the next time I visit Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena