“Great option for personal help for your vacation!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Desafio Monteverde Tours - Day Tours

Desafio Monteverde Tours - Day Tours
50m West of Banco Popular, Opposite 'Pintura Sur' | Underneath the 'Common Cup' Cafe, Santa Elena 60109, Costa Rica
+(506)2645-5874
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 19 things to do in Santa Elena
More attraction details
Owner description: We’ve been helping people enjoy the beauty of Costa Rica since 1992, including breathtaking Monteverde. Discover the fascinating ecology of the Monteverde Cloud Forest with our Eagle-Eyed Guides! Located here in Monteverde with local experts on staff to provide free information on tours, hotels & transport, plus maps and hummingbird & monkey garden. Come visit us!
Monteverde Costa Rica
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great option for personal help for your vacation!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

The folks at Desafio are very knowledgeable and will help you plan a great visit to Costa Rica. Not only do they know well the options in Monteverde but are also well known tour operators in Arenal. Canyoneering, rafting and a host of other options as well as hotel recommendations that meet your needs.

They have helped many friends and relatives and each time to much satisfaction.

you can not go wrong with them. They also offer live chat for free to be able to talk to them in person.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Monteverdeguy

London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Monteverde Tours Package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The girls at the Desafio Monteverde Tours office helped my put together a package for family. There are so many things to do in Monteverde it was great to get some local info about what was right for my family. They organised everything from tours to hotels. Not just in Monteverde but in Arenal and Samara Beach as well. Everything was done in a friendly, efficient way which meant I could spend my time just enjoying myself not worrying about travel details. I was impressed by the speed they got back to me with my millions and millions of questions!

Visited August 2012