“taco stand” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Taco Taco

Taco Taco
250 m al Sureste Banco Nacional en el corazon de Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Costa Rica
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Santa Elena
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Englewood, Florida
“taco stand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was one of my favorite eats of our 10 day trip! Excellent mexican fare!! Just a little shack next to a hostel so nothing fancy. Not really even a place to sit and eat unless you share with the outside seating of the hostel. Get it to go and you won't be sorry if you love quick authentic mexican, not taco bell!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was our usual lunch spot over the few days my friend and I were visiting. Great, fresh ingredients. Tried a few different tacos, and they were all good.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Delicious Tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Tacos Tacos was hand down our favorite place to eat in Monteverde. We went here twice! The burritos and tacos were both equally delicious. They also have pretty fun drinks (mango mint slush). Not a lot of seating area but if you do get a spot, it's a great place to people watch and enjoy a good meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Long Beach, California, United States
“Good, but I have had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

There are no taco shops in Costa Rica like in Mexico so went you see a sign that reads tacos, you expect tacos via Mexico style. This place did not provide that style but it was not bad, especially if need to eat

Visited September 2013
las vegas
“Do yourself a flavor.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I will say hands down that this is one of my favorite places to eat...probably in the world. Yeah, I know right? I did just say that.( And im pretty sure ill feel the same when I wake up tomorrow). This place let me tell you, is so ****ing good I could not stay away my whole time in Santa Elena . I would pay to have this little dive restaurant in my city! The flavor combinations are unique and the dishes are excellently balanced, cooked well, and are abundant in flavor. I will also be so bold to say that the salsa was THE tastiest I've ever had. I had to shake the hand of the lady who owns the place. Chips and salsa are served with everything, which is nice. My favorite was the pork al pastor burrito with pineapple relish. So good. The mango and mint shake was also killer. Dine on the porch of the Pension, which is a cozy hip hostel, while people watching and enjoying the afternoon rain shower.

• Visited September 2013