great views, great location, and very nice and clean spacious rooms are definitely the major appeal of this place. For those who wrote bad or mediocre reviews about this very unobtrusive place, I will say only one thing : my room was 50 bucks a night !!!! with a great shower, large terrace and awesome views !!!! Breakfast was included, not spectacular, but it was freshly cooked and tasty enough for 2 hardcore hikers....or you can stay down the road in a boutique place for 3oo $ a night....I didn't come to Monteverde to stay in the room all day and night, but rather in the outdoors...At night, the wind would pick up and soothe you to fall asleep....it is a very relaxing place as well....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena