This hotel took us almost 41/2 hours of driving with a GPS, to get there. We still had to stop and ask for directions the GPS took us down dirt roads and into a very poor run down part of town. and announced we had reached our destination.
The hotel was okay, it had lovely views, but not much else. If I had known it took so long to drive too, on many unpaved roads, I would have passed on this hotel, and stayed on in Arenal.
The balcony was the best part of the room, The big bath tub looked inviting, after the climbing of the stairs at the waterfall., but it was dirty. I tried to clean it but it was just to scummy.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montaña Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.