The view was great, breakfast was decent, and the staff were incredibly helpful but the "gardens" and walkways were poorly marked, the room semi-clean, and WIFI unavailable in the rooms. The shower was touchy and the temperature in the rooms were not comfortable at night - no way to regulate it. The private balcony and view were the highlights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montaña Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena