We arrived at this hotel as part of a Gate1 Travel Fly & Drive package - which worked very well for our party of 10. After driving up to Monteverde on those awful roads, we were pleasantly surprised at the Hotel Montana. The rooms were lovely with a small balcony. The lobby and surroundings were very pleasant. There was no AC, but none was needed. The breakfast was excellent and the staff was so helpful in finding us tours, etc. In fact the staff was probably the nicest we encountered on our trip in CR. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena