Incredible views of the surrounding country. you really couldn't ask for a better view of the Punta Arenas area.
Also, if you are wanting to see the Cloud Rain Forest or do some Ziplining, this is an excellent central location.
The tubs are huge, perfect for two people if one was on a honeymoon
The beds are hard as rocks. Bring a comforter with you if you don't like hard beds
The food is mediocre and a bit overpriced in my opinion.
Forget about the bar. Way overpriced
I have heard that Tramonti is a very good place to eat though we didnt get a chance to try it.
Wouid I stay here again..probably
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montaña Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.