Stayed here two nights as a group to see the cloud forest. As previous readers said, we had some ants in our room and it wasn't made up until requested. It was pretty much as I had expected for the region we were in. The stay was very nice and our meals were included. Theses were plentiful and used local items.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montaña Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.