“Wonderful Treat after days of Adventure!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 14 attractions in Santa Elena
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: En KPM usted encontrará un oasis de posibilidades para mejorar su salud física y mental. Nos encontramos en Santa Elena de Monteverde, 400 metros al sur de "Caballeriza el Rodeo", tan cerca que puede llegar hasta nuestro local caminando y admirando el maravilloso paisaje. In KPM you will find an oasis of possibilities to recuperate your physical and mental health. Located in Santa Elena de Monteverde, 400 meters south of the "Caballeriza el Rodeo" close enough that you can walk, enjoying the marvelous view.
Minneapolis
“Wonderful Treat after days of Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Carmen is a Physical Therapist in addition so she really knows what your body needs to heal after hiking the cloud forest and ziplining. My husband and I both loved it! It was a great way to start our morning and we are looking forward to enjoying the rest of our day in Santa Elena before we leave tomorrow morning. I highly recommend it!

Visited February 2013
Carmen P, Propietario at Monteverde Massage, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thanks very much for your opinion . Im glad to help you.

Miami, Florida
“Excellent Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Massage has been an important part of my personal self-care for decades. If Carmen Phillips lived in Miami, I would see her on a regular basis! Carmen has her own brand of magic and I loved her healing massage. Teresa D

Carmen P, Owner at Monteverde Massage, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thanks for your note

I response her but no have in tripadvisor
Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Wonderful lady, Carmen was very sweet. Experienced massage therapist, she works out of her own home with a professional room set up. Helped with my sore muscles that I had, really great experience.

Visited September 2012
Thanks for your notes
Gilbert, Minnesota, United States
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I went with 2 U.S. students that we were travelling with on a recommendation. I am so glad that we bypassed the higher end spas for a great value, quality massage. Very knowledgable staff gave us a massage, salt rub, and physical therapy advice at a very reasonable price. Location was clean and comfortable. We all felt very comfortable with Karmen and her abilities.

Visited June 2012
, Propietario at Monteverde Massage, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Thans very much .
Monteverde Costa Rica
6 attraction reviews
“Best massage ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Carmen Phillips is a very experienced massage therapist and I'm glad I found her. Not only are the massages great but Carmen also has skill back pain and muscle aches and pains.

I highly recommend it and the price is economical. She works out of her own home and has two really neat rooms to pick from for you message.

Great to enjoy on a rainy afternoon or after a long hike or canopy tour.

She also has a degree in physical therepy.

Visited June 2012
, Propietario at Monteverde Massage, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Thans very much .Im very happy for your coment