“Rude staff” 2 of 5 stars

Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
5 attraction reviews
“Rude staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

the station is very modern and clean but doesn't have any lockers. As far as i understand it is the most rainy place in the whole country and they even don't provide raincoats (considering that tour lasts for 2-2,5 hours and if it rains you are totally soaked for all this time) and answer rudely when asked for it. Gave me wet gloves even before the rain started.

Bath, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had so much fun doing the zip-lining. The guides were really helpful in showing you how to position yourself and break when required and also had fun and jokes with everyone. The lines ranged from 60m through to 1k long and varied in speed but were generally faster than some of the other tour companies. We did the superman cable which was really long and fast and gave great views over a valley! We did the standard tarzan swing which was so much fun. I wish I had stayed longer to go and do the more extreme one but we had another tour to get to. The team took photos of everyone in action which were available for purchase at a reasonable price at the end of the tour. Would highly recommend!

Colfa, Washington, USA
“Go Bungee Jumping!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I did both the bungee jumping and the zip line canopy tour. The bungee jumping was so awesome.Totally scary but definitely worth it. Unfortunately, I bungee jumped first and then did the zip line tour the next day. After bungee jumping, zip lining was easy and not scary at all. It is definitely better to do the zip lining first, then go bungee jumping.

Dont skip the superman zipline- that was the best part. You feel like you are flying.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Total Thrill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you are looking for ziplining in Costa Rica this is a great place to go. The ziplining only package is only about $40 and for an extra couple of bucks you can do the "superman" zipline at the end which is where you are harnessed in like you are flying. My girlfriend and I did their entire package which includes the zipline canopy tour, a rappeling segment, the 20 meter tarzan jungle swing (they have a 60 meter version also) and the 143 meter bungee jump. All of this cost us 100 dollars each, however I am not sure if the price was lower because it was the offseason. But either way, a bungee jump alone can cost you over $200 dollars in other places so comparatively it is well worth the price. Although all these artificial thrills aren't really my thing (my girlfriend wanted to zipline really badly, I tend to enjoy hiking/jumping off big rocks into water) I will say that the quality of them was very high and if this is what you want to do then Extremo is a good place to go with. The staff was friendly and fun, they even played a practical joke where they hooked up their fellow guide's motorcycle to the zipline and sent it out so it got stuck in the middle of one of the cables. There are a couple of other canopy tours to choose from that each offer some aspect that the others don't have, but this was a perfectly satisfying tour and I recommend it.

Visited October 2013
“The closest thing to flying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Three of us ventured to Monteverde for extremo zip line. I think if you we're going to do just one zip on your tour of Costa Rica this would have to be it. I used up all of my adrenaline that day. High up, fast, some 13 lines, and beautiful scenery all made for a great day!

Visited March 2013