“Bungee! So scary but awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 Attractions in Santa Elena
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
6 attraction reviews
“Bungee! So scary but awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I was terrified to bungee jump!! However, the guides were great. I asked them to push me because I was too scared...they willingly obliged! I felt like their bungee set up was safe. They weighed us to make sure they used the right bungee , and they used ankle braces and a body harness. Their equipment looked new and in good condition. I asked several locals if they had heard of any mishaps with the bungee, and they all said "no". The price was very reasonable!!! They have you wear a go pro, and the video only costs 15$ I believe. I don't think I will do it again, but for something so scary Extremo was the way to go. The canyon was very high and beautiful! Highly recommend this bungee.

Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Perfect for the adrenaline junkies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This adventure was definitely one of my favourites in Costa Rica! The zip-lining lasts 2.5 hours with 13 lines.. including a tarzan swing (amazing!), a superman line and a rappel. $45 is a bargain for such a rush. I also opted to do the bungy jump which was an extra $60 but well worth it! The guides were fun and I felt safe the entire time. They put us in a few large groups so we got to meet people from different countries. They took great photos and videos of our adventure.

bay area, ca
24 attraction reviews
“Decent expereince but ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

rude staff who seemed to be in a hurry .

We chose this because this had the longest ziplines . While I did have fun with the zipline , I was disappointed with the rude staff who always seemed to be too busy to talk to us or answer any questions or even so much as to offer a smile.

There was a HUGE group of school kids that had come in around the same time as we did and they decided that we all would zipline together. There was no maximum limit on the number of folks doing the zipline at a time and in order to finish the tour within the allotted 2-3 hours , they were hurrying us all.

At times , there would be nobody at the platforms and we would just wait wondering what was happening .

Around the time of superman it started raining heavily and by the time I was midway thru superman it was pouring. Trust me , hanging from a rope in the middle of nowhere with rain pelting down on your face is no fun. They might as well waited a few minutes till the rain simmered down to allow folks to go again.

That being said, the Tarzan swing was awesome fun. One of the best experiences.

Also, bring your own camera. The CD they gave us with the pictures has less than 10 pics totally of 2 people and a bad collection at that.

The hike between points is pretty steep . So be prepared and get some water if the need be.

Toddington, United Kingdom
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Excellent value for monety $45 for 2.5 hours plus of sheer exhiliration. Staff were enthusiastic and very pleasant. Well run and well organised. $10 for 25+ photos on disc. Tarzan Swing is something else! Our group ranged from 18 to 72 (me!!). If you like an adrenalin filled thrill, this is the one for you!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was a jam packed 3.5 hr tour. The operators picked us up from the hotel on time and the fun began. There are 13 or so lines, as well as a tarzan swing and the option to do one of the lines like superman (face down). Be prepared to hike uphill and enjoy yourself. Definitely worth the $$ compared to other excursions I took during my trip.