“unreal!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bogota, Colombia
“unreal!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

A brilliant experience!!! Well worth doing!!! The take pics of u too and we were able to buy all the photos of the two of us for 15 dollars!!!

19 attraction reviews
“I want to go again! So Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had SO much fun on this canopy tour! We had already done one in Nicaragua but it was nothing compared to this one. I will never forget the rush I felt during this.

Some of the zip lines were a bit scary but that's what made it fun, it was such a rush and the views are incredible. Make sure you look around when you are zipping along as the scenery is very beautiful.

The Tarzan swing was also very cool. Make sure you pay to do the 'superman' as it was the highlight :)

Chicago
“Great Ziplining Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I visited the Extremo Canapy Tour on our honeymoon in October 2012. We had an absolute wonderful time! The staff was friendly and very instructional so we felt safe.

By far the best thing was the tarzon swing. It is one of the highlights of our trip, it was a little intimidating but definitely worth it!

My only complaint would be that the canapy walking bridges was a little short - but we would have liked a 5+ mile walking option and this we estimated was about 2. Most people probably are happy with that amount.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome views - definitely "extremo"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Let's just say that my teenaged boys LOVED this - I appreciated it but it was scary. There are 15 ziplines - some shorter and not as high; others about 1 KM and freakishly high with amazing views. The tarzan swing produced enough adrenaline for me for a lifetime but I'm proud to say that I did it! It's definitely worth the money. The views really are spectacular! Note: there is quite a lot of hiking to reach each of the ziplines - very uphill. Lots of stairs to climb. It was quite hot when we were there and my husband and I found it challenging.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Ziplining Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Extremeo Ziplining Canopy tour was so much fun. Very safe, with great tour guides. Lasts about 3.5 hours, with 16ish platforms, a tarzan swing and a rappel. Guides take pictures that you can get after the tour. Also offers bungee jumping. Would love to do it again!