Everyone at Camino Verde B&B were helpful, friendly and treat you like family. Jose recommended and booked a night tour and zip line tour that were both exceptional and fun. Jose was available to meet any of your needs and has many recommendations for this to see, do or eat in Monteverde. Monteverde is a safe town and I felt very comfortable walking through town at night. The people of Monteverde are very friendly and I met other guests from all over the world at Camino Verde. Camino Verde is within walking distance to everything in town. I highly recommend staying at Camino Verde.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 mtrs downhill from Bar Amigos across the Church in downtown, or 300 Mtrs Southwest From SuperCompro Supermarket. Across from the church you will find an entrance, follow that entrance pass Bar Amigos, straight down the dirt road for 300m. (We are right next to Tinas Casitas) We are almost the last lodging on that road, we are between a small mini market called " Las Orquideas" and a small restaurant called la " La Amistad" We now have UNLIMITED FREE CALLS to the U.S.A and cheap calls to the rest of the world. Camino Verde B&B is a "Bed and Breakfast" style lodging opened in 2009 and located on the edge of Santa Elena. The B&B is laid out in the style of a family house and guests are encouraged to treat it as their home. The building was in fact once the owner's family home which gave inspiration to this 'Tica House' designed hotel.The B&B is situated a 5 minute walk from the town centre of Santa Elena, but is far enough away for it to be quiet and have more rural surroundings. This is the perfect option for those who crave the quiet side of the countryside but who require the amenities provided in a town. FACILITIES: Camino Verde B&B comprises private rooms which sleep 2 to 4 guests. Four of the rooms have shared bathroom facilities and the rest are en suite. For the rooms with private bathroom the prices are $25 for one person, $40 for a double, triple $45 and quadruple $55. Rooms with shared bathroom costs $15 for a single and $25 for a double. All prices include breakfast and tax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Verde Bed And Breakfast Monteverde
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Hotel Santa Elena
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena