Tambor Tropical lived up to everything I saw on their website. We stayed in an upper cabana and enjoyed our views of the bay. The pool below us was sparkling clean as was the entire resort. We enjoyed dining around the pool. The food was delicious and the Limon Daiquiri was very refreshing after an outing. The staff is so helpful and accommodating. Heidi set up all our outings including horseback riding, snorkeling, massage, and a bird walk with Nick who is on staff. What piqued my interest in this beautiful, small, quiet resort was the wildlife photos on the website. I was excited to know there was a staff member who was knowledgeable in birds of the area and I could walk the grounds with him as he pointed out different bird species. Tambor Tropical is a place to relax and enjoy all the beauty Costa Rica has to offer. I highly recommend this intimate spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambor Tropical is an intimate boutique hotel on the Pacific Ocean that offers guests a private and luxurious vacation in the less traveled Playa Tambor on Costa Rica's beautiful Nicoya Peninsula. Relax in the comfort of one of our 12 spacious beachfront suites, swim in our gorgeous mosaic-tiled pool, indulge in massage treatments, enjoy the cuisine of our full-service restaurant, and explore the nearby jungle via many guided adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Tambor Tropical Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambor Tropical Beach Hotel Playa Tambor
- Tambor Tropical Playa
- Tambor Tropical Hotel Playa