My wife and I chose Tango Mar for our honeymoon and could not been happier about it.
We are Costa Ricans, and generally happen to go to hotels that are not peaceful enough for a vacation. This beach resort was right out there overlooking the ocean, in a secluded beach near Tambor. We loved the personalized attention, the food, the pool, the educated European client-base, the lovely silence, the surroundings of the hotel, how close it was via airplane from San Jose (20 minutes).
We were scheduled to come back via airplane but it was going to be delayed for hours (bad weather), but the hotel owner, Ms. Hilde Cloet, was traveling that morning to San Jose as well, and she was kind enough to bring us back with her on transportation she paid back to San Jose. We highly recommend this hotel, and do not hesitate to say we will be going back every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor