As part of our honeymoon adventure in Costa Rica, we spent one night at Tango Mar on our way from Santa Teresa to Arenal. Without a doubt, the view from our waterfront room and the grounds were absolutely gorgeous. Everywhere you turned, there was true beauty. We were able to enjoy the path to the lookout point, where we watched the sunrise and we walked to the waterfall (which falls into the ocean) nearby, which were both beautiful. We were pretty disappointed in the service at dinner though and the food wasn't all that great. I had to wait much longer than I should have for simple things (a glass of wine when we sat down and butter for my lobster). I would say stay there and eat someone else, but there really isn't anywhere else you could eat nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor