I spent 5 nights in Tango Mar with my husband as part of our honeymoon trip to Costa Rica. The hotel location and surroundings really exceeded our expectations. We had the standard Oceanfront room and the view was really stunning - you could really feel like in paradise. The overall hotel service was very good, however breakfast a'la carte can get a big boring after a few days of eating similar set of food. One remark about the Super Tour (Curu Reserve & Tortuga Island) they organize from the hotel - if you are scared of rough waves it is not recommended for you as on the way back from Tortuga Island the ocean seems to be really dangerous - at least this is what we experienced.
Overall a perfect place for a honeymoon - quiet, intimate and very friendly;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor