This was our 2nd time at Tango Mar. This was the perfect place to get married and we brought many family and friends with us to share the moment and vacation. All our guests and we had a great time! The customer service from the entire staff, including wedding planner Hannia and owner Hilda, was top notch. The food is excellent, including the complimentary breakfast each morning. The main lobby and restaurant were recently remodeled and are gorgeous. The grounds and views are stunning and so peaceful and relaxing. This is also a great spot to honeymoon. The spa treatments and yoga quality were comparable to 5-star resorts. We also took advantage of the many tours the resort has to offer and will coordinate for you; such as deep-sea fishing, Tortuga Island tour, and the can’t-miss Canopy Zip Line. We stayed in a Tiki Suite this time, the most spacious of the rooms, while others in our party stayed in Ocean Front Rooms, Tropical Suites and the 2 smaller villas. All were very pleased with their accommodations. The resort is only about 10 minutes from the Tambor airstrip which makes is very easy to get to.
The small town of Cobano is about 10 minutes away where there are a few shops and bars where you can enjoy some local culture. Montezuma is about 30 minutes away, also a small town, and has more restaurants and shops to explore.
The best part, in our opinion of course, was the wedding ceremony and reception. The ceremony site, the Mirador, (look-out point) offers the most beautiful backdrop and the primary reason we chose Tango Mar for our Costa Rica destination wedding. The entire online wedding planning process and communication with Hannia was flawless. I would highly recommend Tango Mar to others interested in a beach paradise destination wedding, especially if you are interested in getting a great value for your money. The wedding expenses including ceremony/reception food and drinks, fireworks, etc. were very affordable and definitely worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor