We spent 10 days at Tango Mar and we still miss the friendly, fun, staff. We can't wait to go back. Our Tiki Suite was clean and comfortable with internet access and the most delicious coffee. The food was great with so many options we weren't able to try everything. Tango Mar is secluded but that is one of many great things about it. We enjoyed horseback rides, snorkeling, swimming, hikes around the property, massage, and lots of relaxing. Margueritas at 4:00 in the pool? No problem! Anything we needed, all we had to do was ask. Jesse arranged a rental car for us - the car was dropped off and picked up at the hotel - so we could explore the area. Thank you Hilda and all for a lovely visit - you really know how to make your guests feel welcome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor