This amazing small boutique hotel is off the beaten track - but worth the trip to get there. Traveled in the long driveway to find a coconut drink waiting for us along with the owner who welcomed us (she is lovely!)...much appreciated. Our contemporary bedroom was amazing - ocean front, extremely spacious with a balcony - large tiled bathroom and lovely large tiled shower as well. Air conditioner was great and kept the outside ocean wave noise to a minimum. Breakfasts were amazing - buffet-style with anything you might want as well as local options - including made to order omelets. Really - all meals were good, which is important because you would have to travel a bit to find other restaurants. There is a nice walk to a look out point and the beach is desolate and all yours - lovely. Watch ocean swims - riptide is strong. But with three lovely pools - why would you care!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor