This was the penultimate stop on our honeymoon and it didn't disappoint! It's out of the way for a reason, right on the beach with a dip in the pacific on tap. Room was comfortable and looked over the sea. The hotel staff were great, especially in organising local tours. The guided trip to Curu Wildlife Reserve and snorkelling stop at Tortuga Island followed by a private beach lunch and a tour of local mangroves was absolutely superb! The hotel restaurant is also excellent and we can thoroughly recommend a massage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor