This was the sweetest piece of paradise - we were pampered from the moment we checked in and welcomed with a cocktail. We took advantage of the golf, tennis, pool, snorkeling and hiking trails and left the resort only twice during our 7 day stay. The tiki suite was very spacious and close to everything on the resort. The food and beverage options were just fine - although after 7 days of breakfast, lunch, and dinner you start to crave a little more - (so go to Monetzuma and eat at Playa de los Artistas for dinner on one night!). We spent an entire day driving to the nearby towns and lunching at a different resort and I must admit, we were so thankful that Tango Mar was "home" at the end of the day. It's a great place most of all due to the kindness of the staff. Everyone gave us tips on where to go, what to do, told us about the tides and the hidden trails here and there and the best time of day to catch the monkeys near the waterfall - Thank you for treating us like family!! Special thanks to Jesse, Eduardo, Andres, Javier (at the bar), and Javier (at the Front Desk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor