My friend and I stayed 4 nights at Tango Mar during low season in September 2013. Our room was upgraded to a Tiki Hut, which we loved. The woodwork and furnishings were beautiful, and the windows gave us panoramic views of the ocean. The beach area was footsteps from our front door, and we left our windows open all night so the ocean waves could serenade us. We spent a lot of time at the pool area, which also looked out over the ocean. The food and drinks were great, and the people were all very friendly and helpful. The hotel arranged for our tour of the rain forest and also provided me with a walking stick since I had hurt my knee earlier. This tropical paradise is one we would love to return to someday. And we would again go during low season, when all is pretty quiet in the area. The rain showers and thunder and lightening shows just added to the enjoyment of this getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor