Upon arrival it was extremely quiet, and a little daunting coming in on the long unpaved road. Once we arrived at the property everyone was more than happy to help us. The resort was pretty much empty, but the staff still made each person feel welcomed. We had a beachfront room and the view was worth it. The bathroom could use a little updating, but the crashing of the waves as you fell asleep really makes you feel as though you are in paradise. On our first morning we went hiking up to the waterfall and saw monkeys in the forest. During lunch as we laid at the pool Andres, the bartender, was more than willing to help with our every need. We fed iguanas at the pool and had some amazing drinks. On our last morning we saw whales jumping from our balcony. Overall the stay was very quiet, but every person on staff was very welcoming and helpful. The food at the resort was a little high, but there are local places you can go to. This was a truly relaxing and beautiful beach paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor