We have just returned from a week of pure joy at Tango Mar Resort 7/21/13-7/27/13. This resort is a pure gem in a unspoiled setting. We stayed in a Tiki Hut #704 and the panoramic views were amazing. We had the beautiful relaxing sound of the waves steps away as well as palm trees as a backdrop just feet away. It is a safe and romantic setting. About the rooms, the beachfront rooms are right on the beach with a balcony. TheTiki Huts are set back a little farther maybe 60 feet from the ocean and the tropical suites are on a hilltop with fantastic views but you had a alot of steps to get to the rooms. The service was over the top with staff attending to your every needs with a smile. The owner a beautiful woman was hands on and available at any time. She was at ever breakfast,lunch and dinner and mingled with all the guests.A special shout out to Edwardo. Gerardo and Andres, they were fantastic. The food was good and substitutions were no problem. The grounds were clean and beautiful. the pools were clean all the time. The ocean and surrounding area was amazing. A word of caution the water does at times get very rough so be careful. wildlife is everywhere monkey`s , bats crabs black and orange, iguanas lizards and so much more. The waterfall walk about 30 min. was cool as well as the short walk to the over look. This resort is perfect for couples and for families with younger children as teens may have a problem appreciating the calm quiet beauty.
Thank you all for a wonderful time and experience!! Also Thanks to a great couple Tori and Zeke good luck with married life. See you again soon Tango Mar - Kim and Joe
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.