The resort is the nicest we stayed in during our trip to Costa Rica. The owner asked how our day was every evening, very hands on. A little remote and too quiet for our 20 something boys, but perfect for our age group. The horseback riding on well mannered, healthy horses was the highlight of our stay. Galloping on the beach was memorable! Just realize that the waves are big and swimming is dangerous, but they have three beautiful connecting pools to chose from to enjoy while watching the surf. Great experience....Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor