I recently stayed at Tango Mar for 3 nights and it was an excellent vacation. The staff are very attentive and the location, being right on the beach, is unbeatable. While I was there, I was a little careless in the ocean and a wave/ocean floor incident caused my shoulder to be dislocated. The staff called for a doctor right away and they were at the hotel within 30 minutes putting my parts back in place. Afterward, the staff was very concerned with how I was feeling and the owner came by to ask as well.
The rest of the time was spent poolside and relaxing as much as possible, which was obviously much needed. My recommendation is to stay out of the ocean, go horseback riding, sit by the pool, and enjoy the solitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor