The family loved the Villa 18 with the 2 hammocks. Each morning I walked out to the beach before breakfast and enjoyed the solitude. Then ate my freshly cooked eggs. The excursions they booked were fun and well run. The maid service cleaned the whole space spotlessly and even did the dishes! Truly a vacation for a working mom. The transportation from the San Jose airport met us on time, purchased the ferry tickets and a van met us on the other side. The pools were never crowded and the restaurant made a pasta grande con butter for my son the one night he did not eat steak or lobster. My teenaged daughter and her friend felt comfortable walking around the resort on their own and I felt comfortable letting them. The WiFi worked best in the main restaurant so my husband and I did our emailing there at breakfast or at the main bar in the evening. Email is easier with a blue drink in hand. ;) can't wait to go back. For now I just look at my sunny pictures of sand and palm tree over and over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor