As part of our tailormade tour of Costa Rica we planned one of our beach stays at the Tango Mar. What a great hotel to chill out, enjoy a fantastic view of the Pacific, relax around the pool, enjoy the alfresco dining with plenty of food choices and be served by smiling faces everyday.
We stayed for 4 nights in a beachfront room and have no complaints. The hotel could be viewed as "off the beaten track" but with a virtually private beach, two restaurants and two bars what a place to slow down after touring the country on many unpaved roads.
We will be back hopefully in 2014!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor