We stayed here for four nights at the end of our Costa Rican holiday, and it was a fantastic finish.
We stayed in a tropical suite, which is nice and spacious with a California King bed, a ceiling fan and AC and a Jacuzzi tub and a swimming pool with ocean view outside.
Be aware, that you will probably be only taking your meals here, since it is at least a 20 minute drive to another restaurant. The food is very good, but the selection is rather small.
We hiked to the waterfall, which was not as impressive as we had hoped (but this is the dry season, maybe when there is more water in the wet season it is better). The viewpoint is nice for sunsets.
The beach is nice - clean and quiet
Nature Highlight: the howler monkeys that roam behind the hotel
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.