My wife and I stayed at Tango Mar for 5 nights during our 2 week honeymoon to Costa Rica. This place was just what we were looking for, slightly isolated, beautiful beyond belief and some of the nicest staff I have ever met. We had a ocean view from the third floor and loved waking up and falling asleep to the sound of the ocean. The beach is awesome, nice sand and fun waves to play in. The breakfast is included in the price and I was very happy with what they offer, the lunches and dinners were very delicious as well.
Hilda was such a nice person to come around every night and see how our day was, it's a very nice touch.
Go to the look out point for sunrise and have one of Javier's Long Island Ice Tea's!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor