We visited here on our honeymoon in October. October is the end of the rainy season, and the hotel was EMPTY! It was cool being the only couple there for a few days. We were on first name basis with some of the staff and kind of had special treatment. We had a free upgrade to a tiki suite which was ocean front overlooking the yoga deck and surf- heavenly! Granted, the weather was not optimal, and because it was the down time, they were working on improvements, refinishing wood, concreting, sawing etc. But we did not mind. Another downside is the place is a little isolated, but we did not mind. The resort is accommodating. The excursions they helped us book were GREAT: ziplining and the boat tour. Both awesome fun times. Costa Rica is a wonderful place and this resort helped us to have a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor