Tango Mar Resort is paradise!!! My sister and I had a lovely room with a beautiful view of the ocean. The beach was spectacular - a fabulous setting with the most exquisite sunrises. The pool was lovely (perhaps not quite as big as it looks in the pictures) and I might add that the Pina Coladas by the pool were delicious!
Besides being in one of most amazing settings one could imagine, what made are trip even more special was the wonderful staff of Tango Mar. I would like to make special mention to Jessy at Reception who always greeted us with the warmest smile and was so helpful in planning our daily excursions. He basically planned our stay at Tango Mar and it was amazing - Thank you Jessy!!! Jessy's biggest tip was his suggestion to take the Super Tour where we went snorkeling in the morning and hiked through the Curu Wildlife Refuge in the afternoon. This is a "must" for those visiting the area. Juan and his brother Chema were are guides on the snorkeling part of this adventure and then Chema took us by boat to Curu where we spent about 1 1/2 hours walking through the Reserve. Chema was the best guide we have had on any of our adventures in Costa Rica - he was amazing! Chema was so knowledgeable about nature and the Park and we were so fortunate to see Howler Monkeys, White Faced Monkeys and a Scarlet Macaw.
Our second excursion at Tango Mar and a personal highlight for me, was an incredible ride with Michael to Montezuma through the jungle trails and on the Beach. This was my Dream come True!!! I have always wanted to ride on the beach and I will have this memory forever.
In short, we loved our stay here and I really hope we will be able to come back again next year!
Thank you Everyone!!!
Yvonne (Toronto, Canada)
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Splendia, BookIt.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.