We spent 3 wonderful days at Tango Mar. A beautiful setting and an excellent hotel; good food and fabulous pina coladas. However, what made our trip so enjoyable was the excellent staff. All the people we met were extremely friendly and helpful. Many thanks to Jessy, Xavier, Jesus, Junior, Cornelio and Alexander to name only a few. We took a wonderful riding tour with Michael to Montezuma, along beautiful beaches and jungle trails. The highlight of our trip was the Super Tour (snorkelling at Tortuga Island, Curu Wildlife Refuge and the Pochote Mangrove) with Chema and Juan. Special thanks to Juan for showing me how to feed oysters to the fish and to Chema, an excellent and very knowledgeable guide who made the hike through Curu Nature Reserve a memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor