Tango Mar is a beautiful resort - clean, well managed, and well staffed. My husband, daughter (3 and a half), and I visited during the week of Dec 22, 2012. Every single individual on staff always greeted us with a smile. Junior at the swim up bar was amazing! He kept us laughing all the time and our daughter loved him. He made amazing drinks! I also want to make special mention fo the chef, Eliuth Chiaves, who made us special vegetarian meals each night that we were there. The food he made was absolutely delicious and he made something new for us each day. Thank you, Eliuth! We also loved Dorrial and all the waiters at the restaurant. They took such great care of our daughter. I highly, highly recommend this resort. It is a stunning piece of property and the perfect place to go to relax, re-energize, and rejuvenate. Thank you to all at the resort for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor